As most of you know, I am a voracious reader. I really believe your success in life is all about the books you read and the people you meet. There are a handful of books that I read over and over again at least once a year. One of those books is “The Greatest Salesman In The World” by Og Mandino. This simple book tells you everything you need to know in order to be successful in sales … if you study, learn, and internalize each of the principles taught in the book.
I have listed the 10 principles here. I chose not to elaborate on any of them because I want you to really think about each one and make it your own.
1. I will form good habits and become their slave.
2. I will greet this day with love in my heart.
3. I will persist until I succeed.
4. I am nature’s greatest miracle.
5. I will live this day as if it is my last.
6. Today I will be the master of my emotions.
7. I will laugh at the world.
8. Today I will multiply my value a hundredfold.
9. I will act now.
10. I will pray for guidance.
Write the ten principles listed above on an index card or put them in your smart phone. Read them each morning before you start your day. It will make a difference.